It’s that time of year … time for touchdowns, tackles and the gridiron action you’ve been waiting for months to see. And there’s no better place to see it than Las Vegas. Here’s a look at the some of the city’s best venues to kick off your season:
1. SPORTS BOOKS: Huge TVs. Comfortable seats. And lots of fans cheering on their favorite team. Not to mention that Las Vegas’ spacious and luxurious sports books offer you the chance to get it on the action.
2. TWIN PEAKS: With a spectacular view of the Las Vegas Strip, some awesome hearty man food, ice cold beer and all the sports you can handle, this is the perfect place to catch all of the action.
3. LAGASSE’S STADIUM: This Palazzo venue features Emeril Lagasse’s signature cuisine, combined with more than 100 HD TVs including 9ft x 16ft main TV, luxury boxes, plush stadium-style seating, billiard tables, and an outdoor patio just steps from the Strip. Game on!
5. THE AINSWORTH: Head over to the Hard Rock Hotel and enjoy mouthwatering food and cocktail menu fit for both game-day champions and other enthusiasts who prefer the upscale bar and lounge atmosphere.
6. FOOTBALL CENTRAL at the Westgate Las Vegas: An entire theater devoted to football viewing every weekend, including concessions, giveaways and more. Need we say more?
7. TAP SPORTS BAR: Soak in all the sports action in real time inside the MGM Grand, while reminiscing on the greatest athletes in history with authentic sports memorabilia covering the walls of TAP. And when all that cheering makes you hungry we’ve got a great line-up of apps such as Little Phillys cheese steak sliders, sourdough pretzels with cheese, and a selection of craft burgers and sandwiches.
8. UMAMI BURGER, BEER GARDEN and SPORTS BOOK: The SLS Las Vegas is home to this unique restaurant, with a sports betting station inside. Enjoy Umami Burger’s signature patties with craft beer on an outdoor beer garden.
9. THE PUB at the Monte Carlo: An extensive selection of more than 50 distinctive beers on tap, including an international variety of ales, lagers and stouts, will give you plenty of options to last from kickoff through overtime.
10. BROOKLYN BOWL: Roll a few games, enjoy a great meal and then kick back and watch the games … Brooklyn Bowl provides a great day for any sports fan.
Touch down at any of these awesome sports-viewing venues in Vegas all season long!